INDORAMAL.COM/EN - One of the rarest personality types and, perhaps, the most misunderstood type. Depending on the source you are reading, INTJs accounts range from 1 to 4 percent of the population (are you one of them?).
The meaning of INTJ
INTJ stands for "introvert" (I), "intuitive" (N), "thinking" (T), and "judging" (J).
Being introverted means that people with this personality type tend to focus on their thoughts and prefer a quiet environment.
Being intuitive in this context means that INTJ people focus on ideas, concepts, patterns, and possibilities.
The function of thinking in terms of 16 personality types means that someone with an INTJ personality values logic and reason and tends to make decisions based on facts rather than emotions.
Being a judge means that this person likes the structure and organization and prefers to plan things to find out what is expected.
It is important to note that the letters in your personality type reflect your natural preferences, but these preferences are not absolute. Any personality type can act out of character at certain times; even someone with an INTJ personality can become overwhelmed with emotions and make irrational choices based on the situation. Or he may force himself to act like an extrovert and be successful at the time, but that will feel uncomfortable and unnatural to him just as it feels uncomfortable and unnatural to write with your left hand when you are left-handed.
Another name for the INTJ Personality Type
Myers-Briggs named this personality type "The Architect" or "Conceptual Planner"; David Keirsey called it "The Mastermind" or "The Scientist"; others call it "The Visionary", "The Director" or "The Strategist". Smart, innovative, intense, and personal INTJ is a great planner who likes to design complicated plans and will never start a project without first determining all the steps.
If we compare 16 personality types with four temperament models, the INTJ will be a choleric-melancholic mixed type in which the choleric temperament is the dominant temperament and the melancholic temperament is secondary.
Interests and INTJ Hobbies
Being very rational and pragmatic, people with the personality type "The Mastermind" are fascinated by science and technology. They have a high learning capacity; not only can they easily process difficult material, but they can also accurately reproduce the information received. INTJ enjoys intellectual games such as puzzles, word games, Sudoku, etc.
How to Get INTJ to Like You
Smart and sophisticated, INTJ has little tolerance for ignorance and incompetence. Maintaining their high standards, they expect from others the same as they expect from themselves. Only intelligent and competent people can ask the INTJ, and it might even take a few moments until they let you enter their circle. If you want to start a conversation with INTJ, avoid small talk because they find it silly and annoying. Instead, find ways to involve them at a deeper intellectual level.
INTJ cannot be impressed with its good degree, degree, or slogan. To get their attention, show them your true value in terms of your abilities, present clear and actionable ideas that can achieve the INTJ goals.
INTJs as Leaders
INTJs are naturally closed and require a lot of time alone. This natural preference also means that despite having a high capacity as leaders, they prefer to remain in the background and will not lead unless necessary. It has been said that ENTJ is a natural leader while INTJ is the mastermind who helps ENTJ to achieve their ambitious goals, hence it is called "Mastermind". The only difference between these two personality types is their introversion/extroversion preference (also spelled as "extraversion"). The ENTJ extroversion helped them lead, while the INTJ introversion helped them plan and strategize more effectively.
Even though the INTJ does not try to lead and govern, they can replace the position of the leader if no one else is willing or able to do that. INTJ makes leaders who are calm, calm, pragmatic who see reality as a playground to exercise and refine their theories and strategies. Not only do they always have a good plan, but they also have several other alternatives if the initial plan doesn't work.
INTJ Decision Making Style
INTJ is very confident and makes decisions quickly and easily. They cannot relax and rest until they have decided whatever they are thinking right now. Unlike many others, INTJ likes challenging problems because it allows them to apply their creativity and decision-making skills.
INTJ Personality Types at Work
INTJ is one of the most successful types in school and at work. However, their single desire and competitive drive can give them more enemies than friends. Others may feel incompetent in their presence, which may result in the best psychological distance and the worst hostility. Even those who acknowledge their superiority and are not bothered by it usually do not enjoy being around the INTJ because they tend to be too demanding and critical. Fortunately, the lack of understanding on the part of these coworkers does not disturb the INTJ as long as they believe they are right. Thanks to their introverted nature, they care about their projects and ideas first, the second person.
INTJ in Love, Dating and Personal Relationships
INTJ's high standards apply to their personal lives as well. They look for intellectually stimulating partners they can respect; they are not interested in relationships with weak people who are not impressive without their own opinions. Just like with anything else, INTJ knows quickly whether a relationship has a future or not, usually on a first date. Once they decide you are not for them, they will not be too sensitive about it or try to make it easier for you. To cut their losses, they will dump you as soon as possible and move on with their lives. By doing so, they believe that they are giving big help not only to themselves but also to you.
Even though INTJ may look cold and calculating, they can love and be passionate after they find the person they like. The object of their admiration will usually have great power towards them as INTJ's rejection is feared by love and may even act a little needy at times. The point is that regardless of their appearance, INTJ is passionate and romantic love and makes for your stable and loyal partner can rely on and raise a family with.
Strength of INTJ
- The ability to work independently,
- strategic thinking,
- problem-solving skills.
- Often unable to communicate their feelings in the right way;
- Can exaggerate problems when under stress;
- Lack of tolerance;
- The tendency to think too much;
- Lack of patience;
- Maybe it looks too cold and not personal.
Random Facts About INTJ
- Even though people with INTJ personality types want to be left alone, they can still feel very lonely at certain times.
- The rigid and aloof INTJ is a great couple who are not only passionate and romantic but also loyal and reliable.
- "First of all", "I saw it coming", "I told you", "To be honest" and "Where are your references?" Are some favorite INTJ phrases.
- Although INTJs generally do not care about the opinions of others, they are very sensitive to the opinions of those they care about and cannot stand being rejected by them.
- When an INTJ person feels jealous or upset about something, they will step back to sort their feelings which might involve writing a diary and analyzing the situation until they know exactly what is happening. Then they can make a good plan to fix the problem.
- Don't try to manipulate or play games with INTJ - they might play better than you, and you won't like how the game ends.
- People with INTJ personalities do not recognize authority based on tradition or inheritance.
- INTJs often break rules; they will make sure to read it first.
- It seems that INTJ people are good at whatever they do, but the reality is that their skills are the result of careful preparation and practice. Besides, they will not let you see them doing something they were not good at from the start.
- INTJs often fall in love with those who argue with them because of their ability to engage their intelligence and emotions at the same time.
- People with INTJ personality types often find themselves in positions with a lot of responsibilities but have little authority.
- INTJ felt unsuitable anywhere, at least not completely.
- Sometimes INTJ might be confused with ENTJ.
Adjectives that describe INTJ's personality
- Mentally tough,
- thirst for knowledge,
- not emotional,
- shut up,
Main List of INTJ Works
- Academic curriculum designer
- Aerospace Engineer
- Agricultural engineer
- Architecture or Engineering Manager
- Art Director
- Atmospheric Scientist
- The auditor
- Biomedical engineer
- Budget Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Building Inspector
- Business Administrator
- business consultant
- Business manager
- Chemical Engineer
- Chemist or Material Scientist
- Civil Engineering
- Higher Education Administrator
- Computer analyst
- Computer Animator
- Computer and IS Manager
- Computer Hardware Engineer
- Computer Network Architect
- Computer programmer
- Computer scientist
- Computer Support Specialist
- Computer Security Specialist
- Computer Systems Analyst
- Construction manager
- Company Strategy
- Cost Estimator
- Credit Analyst
- Criminal law expert
- Database Administrator
- Efficiency Specialist
- Electrical engineer
- Environmental Engineer
- Environmental Planner
- Environmental scientists
- Executive manager
- Financial Analyst
- Finance Manager
- Financial Planner
- Graphic artist
- Graphic designer
- Health and Safety Engineer
- Hearing Officer
- Industrial Designer
- Industrial Engineer
- Information Security Analyst
- Information Service Developer
- Insurance Guarantor
- Intelligence Specialist
- Internet Marketer
- Investment Banker
- Loan officer
- Management consultant
- Market Research Analyst
- Marketing executive
- Marketing Manager
- Mechanical engineer
- Mechanical Engineering Technician
- Medical doctor
- Medical Scientist
- Micro Biology
- Military leader
- Mining or Geological Engineer
- Network Administrator
- Network Administration Specialist
- News Analyst
- Nuclear Engineer
- Operations Research Analyst
- Organizational Builder
- Paralegal or Legal Assistant
- Personal Financial Advisor
- Oil Engineer
- Police Detective
- Political scientist
- Private Investigator
- Real Estate Appraisers
- Software developer
- Strategic Planner
- System administrator
- Teacher (mathematics, science, computer)
- Technical writer
- Network and Telecommunications Security
- Web Developers
This fictional character shows the INTJ character:
- Sherlock Holmes
- The brain of "Pinky and the Brain"
- Dexter from "Dexter's Laboratory"
INTJ is famous
Here are some famous people who might INTJ:
- Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Lance Armstrong
- Martina Navratilova
- Lewis Carroll
- Nikola Tesla
- Sir Isaac Newton
Keywords : such as intj, intj personality, intj nature