INDORAMAL.COM/EN - The rarest personality type that only makes up about 2 percent of the general population. Caring, caring, understanding men and women INFJ often seems to understand us better than we understand ourselves. The rarest type among men and the third most common type among women, we need more INFJ in our lives! Are you an INFJ? This scientifically validated test will help you find out.
The meaning of INFJ
INFJ stands for an introvert (I), intuitive (N), feeling (F), and Judging (J).
Being closed means that you are a person who is energized by spending time alone or with a small group of close friends.
Being intuitive means you tend to focus on patterns and possibilities rather than facts and details.
Being a feeling means you listen to your feelings and prioritize relationships with other people.
Being a judge means you like the structure and organization and prefer to plan things rather than act on impulse.
Another name for INFJ
- The official MBTI website calls this type "Insightful Visionary".
- David Keirsey called it "Counselor" (or "Counselor") in his second book "Please Understand Me II", but in his first book "Please Understand Me", which he wrote with Marilyn Bates ", he called it" Author "
- Alan Brownsword calls this type "Visionary".
- Linda Berens in her book "The Sixteen Personality Types" calls this type "Foreseer Developer".
- Jonathan P. Niednagel called it "Creative Wordsmith" in his brain typing theory.
- Other names include "Counselor", "Protector", "Advocate" and "Confidence".
When talking about the four classic personality types, INFJ is a Melancholy-Phlegmatic temperament.
How to Recognize INFJ
INFJ people usually look quiet but friendly and caring. Although they are very personal people, it quickly becomes clear that they have a rich and complex internal life. Because they are very complicated, they can easily understand others, including very problematic individuals that everyone avoids.
INFJ is not a natural leader but can be very influential; and when they, as if they were secretly working from behind the scenes exert their influence on others.
INFJ is concerned with the issue of morality and often ponders ethical issues. When making decisions, they check their internal moral compass first and make choices according to their values.
Interests, Hobbies, and Learning Styles
INFJ people learn best in independent environments that give them opportunities for reflection and creativity. They especially enjoy writing and will often choose liberal arts as a college major. The INFJ writers are metaphors and are more likely to ask ethical and moral questions in their work than other writers. For INFJ, which is closed and closed, writing is a way of self-expression and sharing its values with the world.
INFJ's physical energy is not as high as some other types; in their free time they enjoy reading, writing, photography, museums, art exhibitions, gardening, music, cinema, and theater.
INFJ in Love, Dating, and Relationships
INFJ people long for romance, and while they appear to be backed up with other people, with their loved ones, they certainly don't hesitate to express their emotions. If everything is fine, their faces glow with joy. If there are bad things, it will be written all over their faces too. Friends and their partners have to be careful about what they do and say when the INFJ gets hurt easily.
Because of strong empathic abilities, INFJ men and women can become aware of their partner's emotions and intentions even before others realize it. This makes their partner feel as if their mind is being read, but not everyone likes this feeling!
People with INFJ personality types like peace and harmony in their homes and will avoid all kinds of conflicts as much as they can. They are loyal and committed to their partners, very romantic and physically affectionate. Some of INFJ's most important priorities include the physical health of their partners, their emotional well-being, physical comfort, and overall happiness, which makes INFJ dream of becoming partners for many people.
How to get INFJ like you
- Listen to them: As the rarest personality type, they feel alone and misunderstood. They crave emotional connections and for someone to understand and appreciate them.
- Be loyal to them: INFJ needs to know where they stand and cannot handle uncertainty in terms of relationships.
- Open: Share your feelings. When you share your emotions, you speak the INFJ language.
- Leave them alone when they need them.
- Keep your promise: INFJ needs its partners to be reliable.
- Start a conversation because they don't always know how to approach you first.
INFJ is a warm and friendly person who inspires others with their positive examples. With innate wisdom and altruistic tendencies, they help their friends, family, and colleagues to better understand themselves and feel peaceful.
Because INFJ is very committed to their vision and ideas, they sometimes look stubborn and single-minded. Also, they tend to ignore important facts and details, and some of their ideas may not be realistic. Once they decide on something, they often cannot judge things objectively or see conflicting information.
Another weakness of INFJ is its extreme sensitivity to criticism.
Decision Making of INFJ
When the INFJ has to make a decision, they consider their values first and foremost; Ordinary INFJ will not do anything that he thinks is not right. Due to the nature of this character, there are many potential points of conflict when making decisions, especially in a corporate environment. First, everything must be true following INFJ's moral standards. Second, he may struggle when forced to make choices between organizations and people. Also, INFJ will usually take the time to decide because they want to consider all the possible implications of their choice. Because they spend a lot of time reviewing and debating possible choices, they might get procrastinators' reputation.
INFJ as Leader
As a leader, INFJ is future-oriented. They strive to create an atmosphere of harmony and cooperation in which all individual contributions are recognized and valued. INFJ leaders inspire with their creativity, motivate with their positive attitude, and encourage their belief in people's abilities.
On the negative side, INFJ men and women can frustrate others by focusing too much on possibilities and almost completely ignoring reality. They may ignore important facts and details and set unrealistic standards. Although they tend to avoid confrontational situations, INFJ still feels very frustrated when things don't go as they wish.
Random Facts About INFJ
- Even though people with INFJ personality types seem calm, they are not weak and cannot be told what to do. They will politely listen to your advice, then do what they want to do.
- INFJ spends a lot of energy making others feel happy and comfortable only to find themselves stressed and drained in the end.
- INFJ people will sometimes ignore logic and follow their intuition.
- INFJ is very observant; they can see things that other people don't even notice.
- INFJ men and women tend to think excessively and often feel mentally exhausted.
- Because INFJ is the rarest personality type, people who belong to this type often feel like outsiders - they don't fit anywhere.
- Someone INFJ can confuse others by being friendly and introverted at the same time.
- INFJ easily forgives even when treated badly.
- INFJ may act differently from different people - this does not mean they do not have personalities; it just means they are very relational, adjusting to the individual needs of everyone who interacts with them.
- Even though INFJ people cannot accept criticism, they are their own toughest criticisms.
- INFJ might be open to you and talk about their feelings just to apologize afterward.
- INFJ can see our weaknesses, but they usually don't use it to their advantage.
- Unless INFJ feels comfortable with you, it might look boring.
- Although INFJ understands the feelings of others very well, they don't spend a lot of time sorting out their own emotions and still need our support.
- This type of INFJ is often confused with ISFJ.
Adjectives to Explain INFJ
- be compassionate,
- shut up,
INFJ prefers to work in a peaceful atmosphere where their integrity is respected, their contributions are valued, and the work itself is something they believe in. They will develop in an environment where they can use their imagination and creativity, especially if they are allowed to set their schedules. Additionally, INFJ is the happiest when they are given responsibility and control over their projects.
Job List of INFJ
- Adult Day Care Coordinator
- Animation Maker
- Career Counselor
- Child Welfare Counselor
- Psychology Clinic
- Company Coach
- Company Coach
- Corrective Therapist
- Specialist in Costumes and Wardrobe
- Crisis Hotline Operators
- Customer Relations Manager
- Desktop Publisher or Editor
- Developmental Psychologist
- Diversity Manager
- Documentary Filmmaker
- Early Education Teacher
- Editor or Art Director (magazine or web)
- Educational Consultant
- Director of Education Programs
- Educational Software Developers
- Primary school teachers
- Employee Assistance Counselor
- Employee Assistance Program Coordinator
- Environmental lawyer
- Environmental lawyer
- Environmental scientists
- Exhibition Designer
- Family doctor
- Movie Editor
- Food Scientist
- Freelance Planner
- Fundraising director
- Grant Coordinator
- Graphic designer
- Health Care Administrator
- Holistic Health Practitioners
- Human Resource Management
- Human Resources Recruiters
- Interior designer
- Job Analyst
- Legal Mediator
- Legislative Assistant
- Literary agent
- Massage Therapist
- Mediator or Conflict Resolver
- Medical Researcher
- Mental Health Counselor
- Merchandising and Designers
- Merchandise Planner
- Multimedia Producer
- Museum Research Workers
- Occupational therapist
- Organizational Development Consultant
- Evacuation Consultant
- Childcare Instructor
- Philanthropic Consultant
- Physical Therapist
- Assistant Physician
- Preferred Customer Sales Representative
- Project manager
- Public Health Educator
- School Counselor
- Arrange Designers
- Social scientists
- Social worker
- Special education teacher
- Speech Pathologist
- Advocate Staff
- Substance Abuse Advisor
- Teacher (especially arts or social sciences)
- Technical writer
- Technology Consultant
- Universal Design Architect
Famous INFJ People
Nicole Kidman, Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi, Mel Gibson, Lars von Trier, and their quotes which prove that they belong to the INFJ personality type.
Fictional characters that can become INFJ include:
- Dumbledore, Remus Lupine, and Lily Potter from Harry Potter
- Anne Elliot from Persuasion
- Magneto and Professor of X-Men
- Heathcliff "Cliff" Huxtable from The Cosby Show
- Luke Skywalker from Star Wars
- Gandalf from The Hobbit
- Haku (Nigihayami Kohaku Nushi) from Spirited Away
- Lord Varys from The Game of Thrones
Keywords : such as infj, infj personality, infj nature